Money does not buy us the things that truly matter in life. It never has….and it never will.
77% of anti-abortion leaders are men. 100% of them will never get pregnant!
One of the latest snags with getting our government health care approved is this issue of abortion. Many fear the bill will not be signed off on this round because the language in regards to abortion is so vague. Anti-abortionists feel that a government health care plan should not involve a procedure such as abortion.
The process of abortion can range from a $50.00 pill up to a $500.00 procedure. In my opinion, I would rather my tax dollars be spent in the sum of $50.00-$500.00 vs. the cost of a pregnancy, labor, birth, etc. It is not that I preach “Hey, get abortions” but I do feel it is that persons right to choose what is best for their life. I think that if they make the choice to get an abortion that insurance should cover it. Granted, stipulations may be necessary to prevent some people from becoming professional abortionists. However, most people who go through an experience such as an abortion, likely do not repeat the experience. Once is usually enough.
What I want to know is: How is it any different from other health issues? Yes pregnancy is preventable, but so are many other health issues that we Americans bring upon ourselves due to our habits and lifestyles. I don’t think that covering the cost of abortion on federal dollars should be an issue. What do you think?
Have you been wondering how you can make money from home? Do you fantasize about working in your pajamas at times, or being your own boss? Are you craving a flexible schedule so you can enjoy time with your family on a regular basis? If you answered yes, you have clicked on the right page! I have spent the last several years generating income from home. The trick is, to pull it from various resources. By doing that, there will be a constant flow.
2. LIA Sophia– An old friend of mine quit her corporate job for this exciting career. In her third year she is making 6 digit figures! This company is ranked in the top three for jewelry in the United States, and sits next to Tiffany’s with ratings. With this job, you can design your own schedule, and have a lot of fun while working. You can read her story by following this link http://www.liasophia.com/sherri
3. Freelance Writing– There are too many websites out there and not enough people to take care of them. When searching for places to write for, type write for us in the search box. Craigslist is another great place to check for writing gigs. Do beware though, some craigslist advertisements are only persons making money with affiliate marketing.
4. Cake Decorator- I took my cake decorating courses through a local craft store. Most offer the Wilton cake decorating classes, and they are fun! They do not take long to complete, and upon completion you can even become an instructor. It is a fun way to make money, with a flexible schedule. With this business, mastering the wedding cake is what’s key. They can be pretty pricey, so if you want to make the most money for your time wedding cakes would be a good area to specialize in.
5. Child Care- Every county has a D.J.F.S. (Department Of Job And Family Services). You can become licensed through them to accept title xx childcare. This is childcare that the state helps provide for single parents, or lower-income households. It is a great program and you can easily make 3800 a month providing care. You must have a home inspection, become CPR certified, among a few other things. However, it is far worth checking into if you have a desire and room to care for children.
6. Call Center- There are several offices and companies that hire people to run a call center from their home. It could be something such as placing customer orders to taking messages for patients when a doctor’s office is closed. The requirements are typically a desktop computer, headset, and a land-line telephone. These jobs are pretty easy to find, and also include positions as virtual assistants with some companies.
These are just a few of the many ways to work from home, and still enjoy your children. All of which, have huge potential!