I guess when deciding where to meet a “normal” woman it might help to know that “normal, is slightly overrated. However, if you mean normal as in she has morals, character, is secure with herself, and independent, then you might luck out in one of the 10 places listed below.
1. At the gym! Most women that visit a gym regularly have a sense of self-worth and value their appearance.
2. At church! Most people who attend regular church service often have a higher moral. Far different from the average bar fly!
3. Awareness Rallies! For example; Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer, Swim for Diabetes etc. These are great places to meet people with a lot of drive, that are passionate, and devoted!
4. P.T.O. meetings! School activities for your children are a great way to network and meet people. If a parent is attending a P.T.O. meeting they are not only dedicated to their children, but to the community.
5. At a craft store! Most women that visit craft stores, are creative! They love projects! They probably enjoy space when in a relationship.
6. Join a coed volleyball team! This is a wonderful way to meet a good woman! Women who play sports are typically more adjusted than those that don’t. Active is a good thing!
7. The library! Knowledge is sexy, and a woman who frequents the library is likely a woman who knows where she is going in life.
8. A local nursery! Women typically plant their own flowers, and well, they have to buy them somewhere!
9. Campgrounds! Women that aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty are usually the type that get involved in a relationship, for the long haul.
10. Family reunion! Okay, okay, I had to crack a funny somewhere! Please, no family reunions! Not yours anyway! So the tenth place to meet a woman would be at a local water park, science center, aquarium, or zoo.
© Angela Bininger and The Empowerers, 2009-2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this websites author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Angela Bininger and The Empowerers with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
4 thoughts on “10 Places For Men To Meet A Normal Woman”
haha love the ending!
Greetings from Ohio! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, amazing blog!
This really answered my problem, thank you!
This design is wicked! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your images, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!